Thursday, July 19, 2012

Argumentative Text - I’m single and Very happy


I’m single and Very happy

            Now, majority of teenagers and adolescent have a boyfriend but I have not. Because my parent didn’t give me permission to have a boyfriend. They think if I have a boyfriend it will disturb my study.
When I was Senior High School I have a boyfriend. I think boyfriend is not always making someone happy and comfortable. Because when I’m with him, I never feel free. I haven’t freedom if I want to go out with my friends. He always follows me. If there is someone else sends me massage he must be jealous. Aah I think all of it makes me dizzy and uncomfortable.
I’m single and very happy without boyfriend. Listening my parent words was the best one for me. Have or haven’t boyfriend isn’t a big problem to me. I can do everything my myself without boyfriend and I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment